Terms and Conditions
Contact us to sign-up for a class. Once we determine a date and time, I’ll send you an email with sign-up directions (will need each person’s email in your group). firstname.lastname@example.org
Full payment required upon receipt of receiving our Sign-up Email Notification during our busy Summer season. We can’t hold unpaid spots.
For PSUPA certifications and 3 surf camps and longer trips/classes, payment is required 30 days prior to the start of class.
- Weather cancellations by instructor are a 100% refund or we can reschedule your class or tour. We will cancel any trips when there are safety concerns such as wind. We don’t cancel for rain.
- Last minute cancellations by customer less than 72hrs of class date will not receive a refund since we will most likely not be able fill that space. Customer cancellations more than 48hrs of class/tour date will receive 50% return.
- If you don’t show up for a class or tour without any notification, you won’t be allowed to work with us again.
- Rescheduling or moving to an alternative location may occur at the discretion of the trip leader.
Looking for a custom experience? Contact me to help you put together a water experience that’s right for you, considering your goals and skill level.
And I’ll help determine the most enjoyable paddling location in your area. I also offer custom classes, clinics and tours outside of the Seattle area, which require additional fees.
Gift Cards Available. Contact me for information.
See my FAQs section for answers to commonly asked questions!
Back-up Sign-up ‘ONLY’ if you if we ask you to use it…
- Pay to secure your reservation online here. Please list your Class Title and Date. Pay Here »
- After you pay, Please fill out my Student Information Form and submit before class to ensure you have the right size board, wetsuit and other gear for your class.
- Visit my What to Bring to Class and Directions to Class / Tour Locations pages.
- Sign a Liability Form/Waiver at Class Location.