SUP Rentals Seattle (Paddling Gear & Wetsuits)
Looking for SUP rentals in Seattle? I have “take-away” paddle boards plus paddles, life jackets, full 4/3mm and 5/4mm wetsuits, booties and more! Check out the list below of quality gear so you have fun on your next adventure.
All rentals limited to the Seattle city limits. If you need a wetsuit for surfing, give me a holler.
SUP & Kayak Gear List + Packages
- Amundson 11′-6″ x 32″ surf style paddle board. Comes with leash, optional deck bag, vest life jacket. $25hr or $150 per 8 hour day.
- 1- super stable Amundson 11.10’x 34″ paddle board. Great for big folks. Comes with leash, life jacket and optional deck bag. $25hr or $150 per 8 hr day.
- 2-Imagine Surf Icon 11′ x 34″ surf style boards. Great for big folks; $25hr or $150 per 8hr day.
- Accent, Werner and Cannon SUP 2 piece glass and carbon paddles. $10hr; $50 day.
- 14′ Imagine Surf Connector carbon downwind board (14’x28.5″); $175 – 8 hour day.
- 18′ custom made Echo Composites touring and downwind board (18′ x 28″); $175 day.
- Inflatable SUP – 360 Go Anywhere 12-6″ touring board (32″ wide); $23hr or $150 per day.
- Inflatable SUP – 360 Go Anywhere 10″ river, surf and smaller person’s board (32″ wide); $23hr or $150 per day.
- 1- 2 person plastic Liquid Logic sit-on-top kayak. Super stable, has seats, cup holders; $125 per day.
- 1- Sterlings Kayak ‘Illusion’ custom sit-on-top sea kayak. 17′ x 21.5″. 3 hatches, knee straps; $150 day.
- MTI APF yellow “one size fits all” Life Jackets (PFDs). 2 side pockets, zipper or clip-up. $15hr; $30 day.
- NRS Havoc paddling helmets for whitewater, surf, downwind and tidal rapids; $50 day.
- 4/3mm full wetsuits for men and women in various brands (O’Neil, NP, NRS). $23 hour, $75 day.
- 5 – 5/4mm full wetsuits (unisex). Ideal for cold water surfing and paddling. $23 hour, $75 day.
- Neoprene ProMotion and BodyGlove hooded vests with hood – Ideal more warmth and for keeping water out of hoodless wetsuits. $15 day.
- NRS Freestyle Wet Shoes (Sizes: 6 – 14) Unisex (Fleece lined, same as 7mm warmth). $15hr; $30 day.
- ProMotion 2mm Paddling Booties (Sizes: S to XL)
- NRS Maverick paddling gloves (XS to L)
- Glacier Glove paddling gloves (S – XXL)
- 2 Changing Cloaks – Change in public places with these hooded robes.
- Camping mattresses (self-inflating and manual inflation MSR)
- Sierra Designs 2 person – 3 season tent.
- Dry bags – Ortlieb, NRS, etc.
- Safety paddling gear – SUP leashes, tow ropes, quick release leash belts
- NRS rack straps, various lengths.
Check out my blog for SUP and paddling tips from gear reviews to NW travel and surf, racing and downwinding tips.
My book “Kayaking Puget Sound” has 60 trips of where to paddle on Puget Sound, the San Juans and BC’s Gulf Islands.
Seattle SUP Lessons
Struggling to SUP and/or SUP surf? Give me a holler for 1-1 and group instruction.