SUP Rentals Seattle (Paddling Gear & Wetsuits)
Looking for SUP rentals and kayak and wetsuit rentals in Seattle? I have deliver a variety of paddling gear to you for 4hr, full day or overnight rentals (All year).
** SUPs and Kayaks can not be rented overnight or car-topped on your vehicle.
Free delivery in Seattle limits. Extra fees for outside of Seattle limit
4 hour / All Day / Multi-day Options
I have toasty 4/3 or 5/4mm surfing wetsuits for one day, overnight or multi-day – give me a holler.
SUP & Kayak Gear List + Packages
SUPs / Paddle Boards
** SUPs can not be rented overnight or car-topped on your vehicle.
Priced for Single Item / (3) Means how many of each available
- (3) – Amundson 11′-6″ x 32″ surf style paddle boards. Comes with leash, paddle, optional deck bag, vest life jacket. $20hr for 4 hours or $199 per 8 hour day.
- (1) – Super stable Amundson 11′-10″ x 34″ paddle board. Great for big folks. Comes with leash, PFD, paddle, optional deck bag. $20hr for 4 hours or $199 per 8 hour day.
- (2) – Imagine Surf Icon 11′ x 34″ surf style boards. Great for big folks; $20hr for 4 hours or $199 per 8 hour day. (priced for each board)
- (1) – 14′ Imagine Surf Connector carbon downwind board (14’x29.5″); $30hr for 4 hours or $239 per 8 hr day.
- 18′ custom made Echo Composites touring and touring board (18′ x 28″); $30hr for 4 hours or $239 per 8 hr day
- 17′ custom made Echo Composites touring and touring board (17′ x 28″); $30hr for 4 hours or $239 per 8 hr day
- Accent, Werner and Cannon SUP 2-piece fiberglass and carbon paddles. $15hr for 4 hours; $60 per 8 hour day.
- Inflatable SUP – 360 Go Anywhere 12-6″ x 32″ touring board, Pump, fin, leash, PFD, paddle. $20hr for 4 hours or $199 per 8 hour day
- Inflatable SUP – 360 Go Anywhere 10′ x 36″ river, surf and smaller person’s board; Pump, fins, leash, PFD, paddle; $20hr for 4 hours or $199 per 8 hour day
** Kayaks can not be rented overnight or car-topped on your vehicle.
- 1- 2 person plastic Liquid Logic sit-on-top kayak. Super stable, has seats, cup holders; $20hr for 4 hours or $179 per 8 hour day
- 1- Sterlings Kayak ‘Illusion’ 16’x9″ custom sit-on-top sea kayak. 17′ x 21.5″. 3 hatches, knee straps; advanced boat. $30hr or $249 per 8 hr day.
Wetsuits / Boots / Gloves
- 4/3mm full wetsuits for men and women in various brands. $15 hour for 4 hours, $75 day.
- 5/4mm full wetsuits (unisex). Ideal for cold water surfing and paddling. $15 hour for 4 hours, $75 day.
- Neoprene ProMotion and BodyGlove hooded vests with hood – Ideal more warmth and for keeping water out of hoodless wetsuits. $20 day.
- NRS Freestyle Wet Shoes (Sizes: 6 – 14) Unisex (Fleece lined, same as 7mm warmth). $10hr; $50 day.
- ProMotion 2mm Paddling Booties (Sizes: S to XL) $10hr; $30 day.
- NRS Maverick paddling gloves (XS to XL) $10hr; $20 day.
- (2) Changing Cloaks – Change in public places with these hooded robes. $10hr; $20 day each.
Life Jackets and Accessories
- MTI APF yellow “one size fits all” Life Jackets (PFDs). 2 side pockets, zipper or clip-up. $15hr; $60 day.
- NRS Havoc paddling helmets for whitewater, surf, downwind and tidal rapids; $40 day.
- Dry bags – Ortlieb, NRS, etc. – $10 day each
- Safety paddling gear – SUP leashes, tow ropes, quick release leash belts – 30 day each
- NRS rack straps, various lengths.
- Camping mattresses (self-inflating and manual inflation MSR) $30 day
- Sierra Designs 2 person – 3 season tent. 40 day
- MSR Pocket Rocket Stoves (2) – 40 day each
Paddling Tips and Find Out Where to Paddle in the PNW
Check out my blog for SUP and paddling tips from gear reviews to NW travel and surf, racing and downwinding tips.
My book “Kayaking Puget Sound” has 60 trips of where to paddle on Puget Sound, the San Juans and BC’s Gulf Islands.
Seattle SUP, Kayak and Surf Ski Lessons
Give me a holler for 1-1 and group instruction.