Join us for a SUP Racing Clinic with Marius Lina at our Bremerton 2 Bridges Tidal Race Sunday July 25.
Time: 11 – 12:30 pm
Where: Lions Park Map 251 Lebo Blvd, Bremerton, WA 98310 ((Enter park by Sheridian Road))
Clinic Fee: $47.00 – Contact Rob Casey for payment directions.
What You’ll Learn
Marius will determine where everyone is and work with them at their level. Marius strives to balance group clinics on what will suit both the group and individuals on the day.
- Body alignment/ compensations
- Stroke technique and skill development/ refinement
- How to train and race efficiently, training drills, training plans and goal setting
- Recovery and injury prevention, nutrition/ hydration, mental preparation and sports psychology, other off water tips
- Technical race skills and strategy including buoy turns, beach starts, pacing, drafting, overtaking, sprinting, and awareness of self and environment in the moment during a race.
- Marius still races for the same reasons as everyone else: I train for fun, efficiency, skill refinement, and as a habitual practice of care and connection to the earth and ocean
Marius owned and operated popular sup and kayak school in New Zealand before moving to the PNW. He also coached surf ski and sup and competed in sup nationally and internationally for many years
Sign Up for the Bremerton 2 Bridges Tidal Race – Registration