Give the Gift of Adventure
Paddling has changed my life and has improved and enriched the lives of many of my students. Purchase a Salmon Bay Paddle Gift Voucher and give the gift of learning and adventure for family or a friend.
Gift Vouchers will introduce your friend or family to SUP or to refresh and build their existing paddle boarding skills.
COVID-19 NOTICE: As of now 5/7/20, Salmon Bay isn’t considered an Essential Business in the State of WA. Until we receive an OK to operate, all vouchers can not be redeemed until we can open up. When we do open up note that all gear is always cleaned after use, we’ll maintain at 6′ distance from each other at all times, strongly recommend mask use on shore.
How it Works
- Browse my Classes and Adventure Tours and choose one or several classes.
- Make sure to scroll down to DETAILS to see Pricing and whether you want to purchase a 1-1, 2 person or 3+ person option.
- Contact me to share your decision or feel free to ask any questions.
- Once you’ve made your decision, I’ll send you directions to pay.
- When I’ve received payment, I’ll send a jpg file for printing the Gift Voucher.
- Logistics and class details can be discussed with your friend or family closer to the actual date.
How Does a Voucher Vary from a Gift Certificate?
Salmon Bay Paddle vouchers expire 6 months from the date of purchase. This is our way to motivating the recipient to use the voucher and go paddling! In WA State, Gift Certificates have no expiration date.
Which Class and Tours are Available as Gift Vouchers?
We can also discuss creating Salmon Bay Paddle Gift Voucher for custom classes and tours.
- What are you most popular classes and tours? SUP Basics 1, SUP Basics 2, SUP Surfing, Freighter Surfing and Surf Camps.
- Do classes and tours include gear? Note in Details I have two pricing options – one for ‘includes gear’ and the other for ‘if you bring your own gear.’
- When do your Gift Vouchers expire? Look on your voucher for an expiration date.
- Are you open all year? Yes! We paddle all year thanks to our toasty seam sealed (dry) wetsuits, fleece lined boots and gloves!
- Read the rest of my FAQ’s
Thank-you for visiting Salmon Bay Paddle!