Salmon Bay Paddle instructors have been using the men’s verison of the NRS Women’s Paddle Wetshoes for years. The grippy tough sole is great for rocky and barnacled Puget Sound beaches, the easy zipper makes for an easy exit and entry the fleecy like interior keeps you toasty warm.
Unlike surf booties which boast their thickness as a solution for warmth, the NRS Women’s Paddle Wetshoes are designed with smarter materials thus keeping the bootie more flexible but as warm if not more so, than a 5mm or 9mm bootie. They’re also tough and will last for years of abuse.
Protect your feet and keep them warm without the bulk of other wet socks. NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Wetsocks are the ultimate wet shoe liner. And, hey, they work great with sandals too.
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core insulates and protects.
- 4-way-stretch PowerSpan™ outer layer gives you enhanced mobility and greater durability.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive aids body heat retention without adding bulk.
- DWR coating forces water to “bead” and roll off the material, reducing evaporative cooling.
- Anatomically shaped left and right feet offer superior fit and unmatched comfort while eliminating the guessing game.
- Pairing snaps help prevent you from hitting the river with only one sock.
|Weight:||Large 0.25 lbs|
|Material:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|