Salmon Bay Paddle’s instructor Harry O recommends the NRS Women’s HydroSkin 0.5-Pant as does Rob Casey!
NRS Women’s NRS Women’s HydroSkin 0.5-Pant (close-out) offer lightweight immersion protection for paddlers looking to extend their season into the cooler months. A versatile addition to your neoprene layering system, pair HydroSkin pants with the H2Core Rashguard, HydroSkin shirts or jacket to adapt to changing conditions.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body’s warmth.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort.
- High-rise, yoga-style waistband with extra material on the back panel for maximum coverage whether you sit or stand.
- Form fit restricts water entry, enhancing the insulation properties.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
|Neoprene:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Women’s Rise:||High Rise|