Salmon Bay Paddle’s instructor Harry recommends the NRS Women’s HydroSkin 0.5 Long-Sleeve-Shirt for Summer, Fall and Spring layering.
Add a little insulation with the NRS Women’s HydroSkin 0.5 Long-Sleeve-Shirt (close-out), a thin neoprene top built for immersion that allows friction-free strokes. Pair with HydroSkin shorts, capris or pants for a lightweight alternative to a full spring wetsuit, or layer under splash wear for extra warmth.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body’s warmth.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unparalleled range of motion and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort.
- Underarm panels feature H2Core Rash guard material for friction-free strokes and chafe-free comfort.
- Form fit restricts water entry and intensifies the insulation properties.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Thread the drawstring on board shorts or other bottoms through the hemloop to keep the HydroSkin from riding up.
|Neoprene:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|