The NRS Women’s HydroSkin 0.5-Jacket is recommended for our students by SBP instructor Harry O
The NRS Women’s HydroSkin 0.5-Jacket (close-out) is purpose-built with thin neoprene, which provides additional warmth without adding bulk. Whether its paired with a Farmer Jane for full-immersion protection or layered over a rash-guard to beat the breeze, the HydroSkin jackets lets you quickly, and easily, adapt to changing conditions.
- 0.5 mm Terra-prene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body’s warmth.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unparalleled range of motion and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Waterproof YKK® front zipper for quick ventilation and easy on and off.
- Underarm panels feature H2Core Rash-guard material for friction-free strokes and chafe-free comfort.
- Form fit restricts water entry and intensifies the insulation properties.
|Neoprene:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Entry Style:||YKK® front zipper|