The NRS Storm Cap is a super toasty thermal cap for cold to frigid days. I’ve been using it all winter and for someone who gets cold easily, the cap has kept me very warm. It’s windproof, warm and protects my ears while also reducing water from entering my ears. I am now getting few extra caps for my paddling classes. — Rob C / Salmon Bay Paddle
- The 2.5 mm neoprene gives outstanding insulation and warmth. The stretchy, comfortable no-buckle chin strap makes the cap easy to put on, even when wearing gloves.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive reflects back body heat to increase warmth.
- Taped seams help keep water out and warmth in.
- Lined the with NRS’s quick-drying Checked VaporLoft for extra warmth and comfort. Plus it prevents that shudder-inducing clammy feeling when you don it in the morning.
- The sturdy, flexible bill provides shade from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
2.5mm NRS Storm Cap You’ve got everything except a wetsuit cap. Look no further! This 2.5mm NRS Storm Cap is perfect for extra protection and warmth. Lined with a titanium-laminate adhesive which reflects body heat back for added warmth and the quick-drying VaporLoft fleece lining is comfortable and also warm.
The flexible bill protects you from the sun and from water dripping into your eyes and taped seams keep water out. Another great feature? The stretchy and comfortable no-buckle chin strap.
Rock Solid Guarantee: NRS guarantees all products to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship. If at any time you’re not satisfied with the performance of an NRS product, please contact Wetsuit Warehouse or contact NRS directly for an evaluation. If NRS finds a product to be defective, they will at their option repair it, replace it, or refund the purchase price. NRS will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages caused by or resulting from the use or performance of NRS products. Chlorine damage is not covered.