Rob’s Review: The NRS Men’s High-Tide Splash Jacket is a smart hi-vis garmet perfect for light conditions to heavy conditions, by itself or over a wetsuit. It’s ideal for staying dry, reducing wind chill and being seen.
From rainy days to splashy waves the NRS Men’s High-Tide Splash Jacket features an articulated hood and quick-venting, half-zip neck for adaptable protection in unpredictable conditions.
- Lightweight Hypro-Tex™ material provides waterproof-breathable protection while being flexible for paddling and easy to stow.
- Three adjustment points on the articulated hood for a snug, windproof fit and the flexible bill shields your face from drips.
- Half-zip hoodie design makes entry quick and easy and offers efficient ventilation.
- Hook-and-loop sleeve cuffs help block spray and paddle drip.
- An adjustable drawcord secures the waist, and grippy silicone dots along the hem keep the jacket in place.
- Two splash-proof sleeve pockets provide essential storage and remain accessible under a life jacket.
|Material:||40-denier, 2.5 layer Hypro-Tex™|
|Neck Closure:||Splash proof zipper collar|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures|
|Waist System:||Adjustable drawcord and silicone grip in hem|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||No|