Rob’s Review: I’ve been using NRS Maverick Gloves for a few years for all my off season paddling on SUP, kayak and surf ski. They have good grip, are toasty for cold temps and protect my hands from the paddle. The gloves snap together for easier storage and carrying.
One of our most popular cold-weather gloves, NRS Maverick Gloves combine a raw neoprene exterior with a four-way stretch interior for maximum warmth and dexterity.
- 2 mm raw neoprene exterior with titanium laminate adhesive provides plenty of warmth and sheds water, eliminating evaporative cooling.
- 4-way stretch Extend™ interior enhances dexterity.
- RawHide™ palm delivers unbeatable grip and combines with liquid-sealed seams to deliver complete waterproof protection.
- Pre-curved finger design prevents hand fatigue.
- Our innovative HydroCuff™ wrist prevents paddle drip, keeping water out.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
|Material:||2 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Palm Material:||RawHide palm|