Rob’s Review: The NRS Ion PFD is a low profile PFD in that its thinner and makes it easier to climb on your SUP, kayak or surf ski. Great colors for visibility on the water and nice pocket options.
From its flexible fit to the padded shoulders and large zippered pocket, the NRS Ion PFD is a low profile high visibility comfortable, low-profile jacket that gets all the details right.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The Ion is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.5 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|