Salmon Bay Paddle coaches have been using the NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Wetsocks for years inside our booties to keep our feet dry and warm in colder temps and especially in winter. They’re a perfect solution for helping extend the season. They can also be worn inside a sandal or alone.
The socks have a 0.5 mm neoprene core, 4-way stretch PowerSpan for enhanced mobility and Therma-Push inner lining for insulation. They dry quickly and the DWR coating reduces moisture inside.
NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Wetsocks Details
Protect your feet and keep them warm without the bulk of other wet socks. NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Wetsocks are the ultimate wet shoe liner. And, hey, they work great with sandals too.
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core insulates and protects.
- 4-way-stretch PowerSpan™ outer layer gives you enhanced mobility and greater durability.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive aids body heat retention without adding bulk.
- DWR coating forces water to “bead” and roll off the material, reducing evaporative cooling.
- Anatomically shaped left and right feet offer superior fit and unmatched comfort while eliminating the guessing game.
- Pairing snaps help prevent you from hitting the river with only one sock.
|Weight:||Large 0.25 lbs|
|Material:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|