Rob’s Review: The NRS High Tide Splash Jacket is a smart hi-vis garmet perfect for light conditions to heavy conditions, by itself or over a wetsuit. It’s ideal for staying dry, reducing wind chill and being seen.
Whether you’re paddling into the shoulder season or into the storm, the lightweight Women’s NRS High Tide Splash Jacket provides versatile protection against the elements with an articulated hood and quick-venting, half-zip neck.
- Cut with narrower shoulders and designed for women while still allowing room for layering and freedom of motion.
- Lightweight Hypro-Tex™ material provides waterproof-breathable protection while being flexible for paddling and easy to stow.
- Half-zip hoodie design makes entry quick and easy and offers efficient ventilation.
- Three adjustment points on the articulated hood for a snug, windproof fit and the flexible bill shields your face from drips.
- An adjustable drawcord secures the waist, and grippy silicone dots along the hem keep the jacket in place.
- Hook-and-loop sleeve cuffs help block spray and paddle drip.
- Two splash proof sleeve pockets provide essential storage and remain accessible under a life jacket.
|Material:||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™|
|Neck Closure:||Splash proof zipper collar|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures|
|Waist System:||Adjustable drawcord and silicone grip in hem|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||No|