“I’ve been using the Bravo High-Pressure 12v Pump for years and even have two for pumping up multiple boards for large classes. It’s very reliable and has saved me tons of manual labor!” Rob
The Bravo BTP 12 High-Pressure Pump is the perfect solution for quickly inflating your stand up paddle board. Hook it up to a 12 volt battery and it puts out up to 15 psi air pressure.
- Inflate quickly with this powerful 12 volt pump.
- It’s easy to know exactly what pressure you have with the built-in 0-15 psi gauge.
- 9-foot long battery cables and 6-foot air hose gives you good reach.
- Eight valve adapters, including one specifically for Leafield C7 and D7 valves, links up to most common valves.
- Pump, cables and hose fit in a handy zipper carry case, with shoulder strap.
Never operate Bravo with vehicle motor running – it will damage the pump due to a higher voltage output.
|Action:||Inflate and deflate|
|Max. Inflation:||15 psi (1.034 bar)|
|Dimensions:||11″ x 4″ x 6 1/4″|
|Warranty:||2 year workmanship and materials|