All stored in a small drybag then stuffed in the Seattle Sports Parabolic deckbag. I find not all drybags are always dry. Important gear should be double drybagged.
– Extra fin screws and plates.
– Extra leash string. Can double for blown deck outfitting.
– Foil tape for dings. Sticks on when wet.
– Solarez, alternative ding repair. Requires UV to work. I prefer Foil Tape for on-water.
– Multi-tool for misc repairs.
– Sand paper to rough surfaces for ding repairs.
– Extra GoPro battery. I always forget to charge mine.
*Duct tape doesn’t stick on wet surfaces well but is great as a bandaid on cut or scrape on a customer. BandAids don’t stick as well to wet stuff.
Stickers or packing tape are also great for quick ding repairs on dry surfaces.