SUP SURFING 2
Already know the basics of SUP surfing and want to get to the next level? SUP Surfing 2 will get you there!
Whether you’re on a SUP surf board or race or downwind board, learn how to take less strokes for catching more waves, turn quicker, paddle out in bigger waves and surf more advanced NW breaks.
SUP Surfing 2 is available all year as a group or private class.
Core Skills You’ll Gain
- What do you want to learn?
- Paddle out with ease in bigger waves
- Make critical turns for better control
- Surf parallel to wave faces
- How to handle close-outs, mushy and offshore conditions
- Learn bomber stability skills to stay upright in rough water
- Find out where and when to surf the best spots in the PNW
- Learn how to surf your race or downwind board (or UL board)
- Save your shoulders with smarter wave choices using minimum effort
- Prepare for ocean and surf racing
- How to deal with big wipeouts
- Learn surf zone safety and rescues
- Learn where and when to surf epic tidal waves in the PNW
Intermediate to Advanced Paddlers. You are comfortable SUP surfing on your own.