SUP Business Consulting
Starting a paddling and outdoor business? My SUP Business Consulting will help you start successfully with an effective business model, an easy to use marketing plan, smart pricing, great equipment and insight on building community? My sup consulting will guide you to avoid the mistakes that so many business owners make when launching your business.
With over 25 years in small business and over a decade in outdoor recreation, I’m the founder and former director of the Professional Stand Up Paddle Association, founder / owner of Seattle SUP and kayak school Salmon Bay Paddle, author for two outdoor guides by Mountaineers Books and previously a commercial photographer.
What You’ll Learn and Walk Away With
- Choosing the best business model and assistance setting it up
- How to safely run your business during Covid-19
- Developing an easy to use and effective marketing plan that will grow your business, including SEO
- Building community through educational and competitive events
- Choosing paddling clothing and equipment, finding reps, storage and safe transport of gear
- Assistance with developing educational programs, curricula and pricing
- Hiring and training of staff and developing a staff training manual.
- How to generate great reviews and replace negative reviews
- How to stand out and be unique in your market
- Starting and maintaining a safe rental program
- Developing international outdoor trips and programs
- Help with pricing for your rentals, classes and other services
- How to design an effective website and help improve your existing site.
Who is a Good Fit for Consulting with Rob?
My SUP Business Consulting will benefit you if you’re going start a business or are seeking to improve your current business, you’re tired of getting caught in the race to the bottom with your pricing, want to save time and money making money faster and efficiently by having someone who has ‘been there done that’ and has the t-shirt for it.
I am the leading authority in this arena..heck I even wrote the book on it – Stand Up Paddling Flat Water to Surf and Rivers.
- Hourly: $120- 2 hour minimum. Additional hours per session or post session @ $90 (phone and/or email.)
- Monthly: $1.200. Includes 4 1 hr phone chats and unlimited emails plus follow-up notes/summary.
- Hourly: $99 – 2 hour minimum. Additional hours per session or post session $120 hr (phone and/or email.)
- Monthly: $999. Includes 4 1 hr phone chats and unlimited emails plus follow-up notes/summaryInclude.
Paddling Businesses Rob has Certified through PSUPA:
Sup Yoga Seattle, Blackfish SUP, ROW Adventures, Downwind Gladiators, the US Navy (NAS, Everett, Bangor), Gorge Performance, Let’s Go Tubing, Union Paddle & Row Center, Kayak Academy, WWU Outdoor Center, and Urban Surf, Hydrology H2o, Godfather Testing Center, SUP-fari Paddle Adventures and Given to Glide Paddle Sports.
More Businesses Rob has Certified
Clatsop Paddle, SUP Spokane, The Stand Up Paddling School (Singapore), Port Stevens Paddlesports (Australia), Harbor SUP (Oak Harbor); Sound Yoga & SUP (Anacortes), Wilde Adventures, Alaska Wilderness SUP, H2o SUP Yoga (Portland), Fat Cat Paddle Boarding (Vashon Island), Maliko Shuttle, More Water Time (Maui), Board Locals (CA), Good Story Paddle & Surf, Good Paddle, Anchor SUP (Michigan), Underfoot SUP (Mexico), Club Sake (Seattle).