- Gidget the Surfing Dog – (Sasquatch Books, 2020)
- By The Shore — (Sasquatch Books, 2018) – Freighter Wave Surfing listed as NW activity (pg 51).
Magazine + Newspaper Features or Mentions
- Seattle Times – “Surf’s Up if you Follow Tug Boats off Seattle“
- Stand Up Journal – “Sound Bound-Seattle and her Standies” – 24 page feature by Doc Doolittle on the NW SUP Scene.
- StandUpPaddleSurf.net – “Freighter Surfing, Interview..”
- ExtraHyperActive – “Surfing Freighter Waves in Seattle“
- NW Yachting Magazine – SUP in the NW, 2018
- SUP the Mag – SUP Instructors Near You
- BuzzFeed — Mention of Salmon Bay Paddle in story about the Ballard Elks, May 2016.
- Seattle Weekly — “Getting Wet is Part of the Fun,” as part of ConnectClasses, June 2, 2016
- Alaska Air Magazine — Mention of Salmon Bay Paddle in in-flight magazine, 2015
- Stand Up Journal, 2015 “Surfing Freighter Waves in Seattle“
- Boston Globe — 2014, Mention of Rob in article on ‘Best Places to Go Stand Up Paddling”
- Seattle Times — Bioluminence Tours article listing Salmon Bay Paddle in, 2013.
Magazine + Newspaper as a Author / Contributor
- SUP the Mag – 1/2019 – How to Perform 6 Rescue Techniques
- SUP the Mag – “30 Tips for Cold Water Paddling“
- SUP the Mag – “SUP Destinations – Seattle“
- SUP the Mag – “Skills – Standing Up“
- SUP the Mag – The Pivot Turn
- The Inertia – How Tug and Freighter Waves Made Seattle My Surf Town, 2018
- Outdoors NW – 5 NW Paddling Destinations, 2018
* Evening Magazine 2016 “Dare Dever – Can Jim Surf the Sound?”
* Evening Magazine 2016 “Surfing Deception Pass“
- Stand Up Paddle the World – Click here to hear podcasts featuring or including Rob
- Stand Up Paddle the World“The Genesis of a Stand Up Paddling Community”
- Stand Up Paddle the World“Rob Casey, Reading the Water”
- Spring 2016, Kenmore Air in-flight Magazine – Kayaking in the San Juan Islands
- REI.com – How to Choose a Paddleboard
- SUP magazine – Instruction tips, NW SUP travel, event coverage, photos and more 2008 – Present.
- Canoe Kayak Magazine – NW paddling events, NW travel, Pygmy Kayaks story, NW paddler profiles & gear reviews
- Tug Wave Surfing article in Canoe Kayak Magazine 5/6/15
- ‘How to do the Pivot Turn‘ Article and video Rob wrote for online e-zine, Paddling.net
- “Should SUP be part of your wellness routine?” Read the article Rob wrote for Caldera Spa’s newslette
- Article on SUP in The Wall Street Journal Rob contributed to, 2014
- Waggoner’s NW Boating – 2 articles on the benefits of SUPs for boaters
- Curbed Seattle
- SUP Connect
- Stand Up Journal
- Distressed Mullet