Interested in a class or tour?
Use our inquiry form to inquire about classes, tours, or private lessons, or submit any questions you may have.
Gift Certificates – Choose a class or tour, then contact us to process your order. Once we receive payment for the Certificate we’ll send you the certificate to print on your own.
- Pick a class or tour. See our student skill level chart below to determine if the class/tour is appropriate for your level.
- Contact us to discuss a time for a class or tour that fits your schedule. Please use inquiry form to reach us.
- CLICK HERE TO PAY – Place Class/Tour Fee in ‘Donation’ box. Note: This Paypal is just a card processor – it does’t require you to have a PayPal account. We also accept credit cards over the phone. Please list your class title and date on the PayPal form. **Paying with Cash or Check? If you can only pay cash or check let us know beforehand.
- Fill out our Student Information Form and submit to Instructor PRIOR to class to ensure you have the right size board, wetsuit and/or other gear for your class. Click here for online form.
- Visit our What to Bring to Class and our Directions to Launch Locations pages to help prepare for your class. Contact us for any questions – 206.465.7167 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign a Liability Form/Waiver at Class Location.
Looking for a custom experience? Contact us to help you put together a water experience that’s right for you, considering your goals and skill level. And we’ll help determine the most enjoyable paddling location in your area. We also offer custom classes, clinics and tours outside of the Seattle area, which require additional fees.
Gift Certificates Available. Contact us for information.
Rentals – We only rent to our Alumni who have taken at least a 1.5 or 2.5 hour classes. See our Resources page for reliable local rental locations.
Salmon Bay Paddle Student Skill Level Chart:
Level 1 – Advanced Beginner: You can stand with ease, paddle straight, can turn with ease, and can fall off and get back on your board. Some experience with bumps such as boat wakes or wind waves.
Level 2 – Intermediate: Solid flat water paddling skills: ability to turn and stop with ease in flat or bumpy water. Ability to walk on board, do pivot turns. Rough water experience – ability to manage small boat wakes, wind waves to 3′ and/or navigate gentle current to 4 kts and/or a class 2-3 river. Comfortable with wind to 20kts and surf to 5′. Able to self or group rescue in rough water.
Level 3 – Advanced: At least 2 years of paddling experience in open water, river and/or surf. Comfortable with large wind waves to 4′, surf to 6′ and/or fast moving current and winds to 30+kts. Able to self or group rescue in rough water.
Additional Contact Information: