At Salmon Bay Paddle we provide the highest quality stand up paddling instruction and educational tours in the Pacific Northwest by certified instructor and author, Rob Casey. We also offer sea kayaking instruction. We’re a mobile business with great equipment, personal service and work with all skill levels. Additionaly, we offer SUP Instructor training and Certification through the Professional Stand Up Paddle Association (PSUPA). You Deserve a Good Paddle!
Rob is the author of Stand Up Paddling Flat Water to Surf and Rivers and Kayaking Puget Sound. Read more about Rob in our About page. 2014 article on Inflatable SUPs Rob contributed to in the Wall Street Journal.
Phone: 206-465-7167. Click here for our calendar.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT:
- WE’RE OPEN ALL YEAR.
- SMALL CLASSES WITH INDIVIDUALIZED EXPERT INSTRUCTION
- WE WORK WITH ALL BODY TYPES & FITNESS LEVELS
- BEGINNING TO ADVANCED CLASSES & TOURS
- BUILD CONFIDENCE ON STABLE BOARDS
- STRONG FOCUS ON WATER SAFETY
- WE’RE PROFESSIONAL & CARING WITH STRONG LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
- LEARN TO SURF IN SEATTLE WITH OUR FREIGHTER & TUG WAVE CLASSES
- TOURS IN SEATTLE, DECEPTION PASS & THE OLYMPIC PENINSULA
Check out Rob’s Paddling Guides from Mountaineer’s Books!