Who We Are. We provide premium private Stand Up Paddling and Kayaking instruction and educational tours in the Pacific Northwest by certified instructor and SUP & kayak guidebook author Rob Casey and our PSUPA certified guides. We’re a mobile business with great equipment, personal service and work with all skill levels. We also offer SUP Instructor training and Certification through the Professional Stand Up Paddle Association (PSUPA). You deserve a good paddle!
“Should SUP be part of your wellness routine?” Read the article Rob wrote for Caldera Spa’s newsletter.
Why Pick Us?
– We specialize in personalized small group and 1-1 private classes and educational tours.
– Our patient certified instructors work with all body types, beginning to advanced levels ages 10 and up. Good balance not required!
– Strong focus on safety so you’ll have more fun and become a smart paddler.
– We offer custom classes and tours to fit your calendar, level or location.
– We’re open all year for tours and lessons in Seattle, Puget Sound or beyond.
– We offer PSUPA instructor training and certification courses plus staff training.
– We provide the only advanced SUP training in Seattle.
– We are members of local environmental groups such as the Washington Water Trails Association
Contact: 206-465-7167 Salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com
Media: Freighter/Tug Surfing on King5 TV’s Evening Magazine 5/6/15, and Tug Wave Surfing in Canoe Kayak Magazine 5/6/15, as well as Spokesman Review, Seattle Times, Wall Street Journal, Sup Magazine, Canoe Kayak Magazine, Paddling.net, Seattle Times #2, Waggoner’s NW Boating, Curbed Seattle,