At Salmon Bay Paddle we provide the highest quality stand up paddling and kayak instruction and educational tours in the Pacific Northwest by certified instructor and author, Rob Casey and our PSUPA certified guides. We’re a mobile business with great equipment, personal service and work with all skill levels. We also offer SUP Instructor training and Certification through the Professional Stand Up Paddle Association (PSUPA). You Deserve a Good Paddle!
Rob is the author of Stand Up Paddling Flat Water to Surf and Rivers and Kayaking Puget Sound. Read more about Rob in our About page. See the 2014 article on Inflatable SUPs Rob contributed to in the Wall Street Journal.
Phone: 206-465-7167. Click here for our calendar.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We’re open all year.
- Paddle Board and Kayak Instruction & Tours
- Small Classes with Individulaized Instruction
- We work with all body types, novice to advanced.
- Learn to surf in Seattle with our Freighter & Tug Wave Surfing classes.
- Strong Focus on Water Safety
- PSUPA Instructor Training & Certification
- All SUP Gear Included at No Cost
- PSUPA Certified Instructors
WHERE WE PADDLE:
- Seattle’s beautiful Shilshole Bay
- Deception Pass State Park (Calm water & rapids)
- Olympic Peninsula and Coastal Beaches
Check out Rob’s Paddling Guides from Mountaineer’s Books!