Who We Are. We provide Stand Up Paddling and Kayaking instruction and educational tours in the Pacific Northwest by certified instructor and guidebook author Rob Casey and our PSUPA certified guides. We’re a mobile business with great equipment, personal service and work with all skill levels. We also offer SUP Instructor training and Certification through the Professional Stand Up Paddle Association (PSUPA). See Rob and Freighter Wave Surfing on KING5 TV’s Evening Magazine 5/6/15. You deserve a good paddle! Click Here to Contact Us
Our Summer Monday Evening Race Series Starts June 1 – $5 entry. More Info
Why Pick Us?
– We offer indvidualized small group, semi-private or 1-1 instruction and tours.
– We work with all body types, novice to advanced, ages 10 and up.
– You’ve recently purchased a new SUP or kayak and need instruction.
– We’re open all year for tours and lessons in Seattle, Puget Sound or beyond.
– We provide the highest quality SUP & Kayak instruction with a strong focus on safety. We have the only intermediate to advanced SUP instruction in Seattle.
– You’re interested in becoming a certified SUP instructor with the PSUPA.
– Alumni receive 50% off refresher classes.
– We are members of local environmental groups such as the Washington Water Trails Association (WWTA).
– Corporate, company and school group tours and lessons available. We can also suppy gear for parties and events.
– We have quality gear from Imagine Surf, Accent Paddles, Eddyline Kayaks, Seattle Sports and MTI Lifejackets.
What We Offer:
– Expert instruction. All our guides are PSUPA and First Aid/CPR certified.
– Weekly summer SUP races on Shilshole Bay June – September. Learn More
– Custom classes and tours to fit your calendar, level or location.
– Focus on water safety – you’ll have more fun and become a smarter paddler.
– We co-hosted the St Paddles Day Race on Hood Canal at Alderbrook Resort 3/15
Contact us for more info: 206-465-7167 / Salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com
Media: Freighter/Tug Surfing on King5 TV’s Evening Magazine 5/6/15, and Tug Wave Surfing in Canoe Kayak Magazine 5/6/15, as well as.. Spokesman Review, Seattle Times, Wall Street Journal, Sup Magazine, Canoe Kayak Magazine, Paddling.net, Seattle Times #2, Curbed Seattle,
Check out Rob’s Paddling Guides from Mountaineer’s Books!