Who We Are. We provide premium Stand Up Paddling and Kayaking instruction and educational tours in the Pacific Northwest by certified instructor and guidebook author Rob Casey and our PSUPA certified guides. We’re a mobile business with great equipment, personal service and work with all skill levels. We also offer SUP Instructor training and Certification through the Professional Stand Up Paddle Association (PSUPA). You deserve a good paddle!
Join us for our weekly SUP races in Ballard which benefits the Ballard Elks. Details
Why Pick Us?
– We specialize in personalized small group, semi-private and 1-1 classes and eduational tours.
– Our patient certified instructos will work with all body types, novice to advanced, ages 10 and up. Good balance not required!
– Our alumni receives 50% off refresher classes and other benefits.
– Strong focus on safety so you’ll have more fun and become a smart paddler.
– We offer custom classes and tours to fit your calendar, level or location.
– We’re open all year for tours and lessons in Seattle, Puget Sound or beyond.
– We offer PSUPA instructor training and certification courses plus staff training.
– We are members of local environmental groups such as the Washington Water Trails Association (WWTA).
– Corporate and school group tours, team building and lessons available. We also suppy gear for parties and events. Clients have included REI, Outdoor Research, Bush School, GeoTeaming, Expedia and Evergreen Escapes.
– We use quality gear from Imagine Surf, Accent Paddles, Eddyline Kayaks, Seattle Sports, MTI Lifejackets & NRS.
Our Most Popular Classes & Tours –
SUP Sampler – Learn the basics of SUP in 90 minutes.
SUP Basics Level 1 – A 2.5hr SUP class with more water time than the Sampler.
Sea Kayak Basics – Learn the basics of sea kayaking including rescues.
Freighter Wave Surfing – Learn to surf in Seattle!
River SUP at Deception Pass – Learn how to paddle in moving current.
Shilshole Bay Tour – Learn the basics of SUP or kayaking then explore!
Freshwater Bay Tour – Explore coastal shorelines of the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
Get Info or Sign Up: 206-465-7167 / Salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com
Media: Freighter/Tug Surfing on King5 TV’s Evening Magazine 5/6/15, and Tug Wave Surfing in Canoe Kayak Magazine 5/6/15, as well as Spokesman Review, Seattle Times, Wall Street Journal, Sup Magazine, Canoe Kayak Magazine, Paddling.net, Seattle Times #2, Waggoner’s NW Boating, Curbed Seattle,
Check out Rob’s Paddling Guides from Mountaineer’s Books!