Who We Are. We provide Stand Up Paddling and Kayaking instruction and educational tours in the Pacific Northwest by certified instructor and guidebook author Rob Casey and our PSUPA certified guides. We’re a mobile business with great equipment, personal service and work with all skill levels. We also offer SUP Instructor training and Certification through the Professional Stand Up Paddle Association (PSUPA). You deserve a good paddle!
Why Pick Us?
– We specialize in personalized small group, semi-private and 1-1 classes and eduational tours.
– We work with all body types, novice to advanced, ages 10 and up. Good balance not required! Our patient instructors work with you whether novice or advanced.
– Our alumni receives 50% off refresher classes and other benefits.
– Strong focus on safety so you’ll have more fun and become a smart paddler.
– We offer custom classes and tours to fit your calendar, level or location.
– We’re open all year for tours and lessons in Seattle, Puget Sound or beyond.
– We offer PSUPA instructor training and certification courses plus staff training.
– We are members of local environmental groups such as the Washington Water Trails Association (WWTA).
– Corporate and school group tours, team building and lessons available. We also suppy gear for parties and events. Clients have included REI, Outdoor Research, Bush School, GeoTeaming, Expedia and Evergreen Escapes.
– We use quality gear from Imagine Surf, Accent Paddles, Eddyline Kayaks, Seattle Sports, MTI Lifejackets & NRS.
What We Offer:
– Expert instruction. All our friendly guides are PSUPA and First Aid/CPR certified. Each are experts in their specialities with many years of experience to keep you safe on the water so you have more fun!
– Novice to Advanced Instruction including surfing, racing, rivers, overnight trip planning, rough water skills, rescues and downwinding.
– Monday Evening Summer SUP races at 7:30pm on Shilshole Bay Learn More
– Oahu Surf & Downwind Camp with Blue Planet Surf, See May 2015 Video
– Race Co-Hosting, such as the St Paddles Day Race at Alderbrook Resort.
Contact: 206-465-7167 / Salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com
Media: Freighter/Tug Surfing on King5 TV’s Evening Magazine 5/6/15, and Tug Wave Surfing in Canoe Kayak Magazine 5/6/15, as well as Spokesman Review, Seattle Times, Wall Street Journal, Sup Magazine, Canoe Kayak Magazine, Paddling.net, Seattle Times #2, Waggoner’s NW Boating, Curbed Seattle,
Check out Rob’s Paddling Guides from Mountaineer’s Books!