Who We Are. We provide personable small group and individual SUP lessons and adventure tours in the Pacific Northwest. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced paddler we can help you get to the next level. Our expert PSUPA certified instructors are friendly, patient, have a strong focus on safety and love what they do. Learn SUP basics to surf, paddling in current, surf Freighter and Tug waves in Seattle. We also offer SUP Instructor Training and Certification through the Professional Stand Up Paddle Association (PSUPA).
We are a Mobile business founded by SUP and Kayak guidebook author Rob Casey. Rob’s books include ‘Stand Up Paddling Flat Water to Surf and Rivers” and “Kayaking Puget Sound.” Click to learn more about us.
Next Race – 2nd Annual Elks Halloween Paddling Race 10/29 – 10am, $20pp. Click Here for Info & Registration
What Sets Us Apart..
- Our patient certified instructors work with all body types, ages and skill levels from beginners to advanced ages 10 and up. Good balance or fitness not required.
- Strong focus on safety. Read more about our Risk Management practices.
- High Instructor to Student Ratio. 2:6 for flat water and 2:4 for surf, river and open water classes and tours.
- Learn to Freighter & Tug Wave Surf in Seattle Spring to Fall.
- We provide the most comprehensive beginning to advanced SUP training in the Pacific Northwest.
- We have a strong environmental commitment supporting several organizations such as the Washington Water Trails Association and the North Olympic Land Trust.
2016 Imagine Surf SUPs for Sale – Fall Sale! Click Here to ViewClick About Us to learn more.
Follow us on Instragram: salmonbaypaddle