Who We Are. We specialzied in private Stand Up Paddling and Kayaking instruction and educational tours in the Pacific Northwest by certified instructor and SUP & kayak guidebook author Rob Casey and our PSUPA certified guides. We’re a mobile business with great equipment, personal service and work with all skill levels. We also offer SUP Instructor training and Certification through the Professional Stand Up Paddle Association (PSUPA). Open all year!
You deserve a good paddle!
Our Ballard Elks Halloween Paddle Race was a succes with 15 paddlers who braved 27kt winds and 5 kts of current. Proceeds of $380 were donated to the MS Society.
Why Pick Us?
– We specialize in personalized small group and 1-1 private classes and educational tours.
– Our patient certified instructors work with all body types, beginning to advanced levels ages 10 and up. Good balance not required!
– Strong focus on safety so you’ll have more fun and become a smart paddler.
– We offer custom classes and tours to fit your calendar, level or location.
– We’re open all year for tours and lessons in Seattle, Puget Sound or beyond. No weather gets us down!
– We offer PSUPA instructor training and certification courses plus staff training.
– We provide the only advanced SUP training in Seattle.
Contact: 206-465-7167 Salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com
Media: Freighter/Tug Surfing on King5 TV’s Evening Magazine 5/6/15, and Tug Wave Surfing in Canoe Kayak Magazine 5/6/15, as well as Spokesman Review, Seattle Times, Wall Street Journal, Sup Magazine, Canoe Kayak Magazine, Paddling.net, Seattle Times #2, Waggoner’s NW Boating, Curbed Seattle, Should SUP be part of your wellness routine? Read the article Rob wrote for Caldera Spa’s newsletter.