Who We Are. We provide Stand Up Paddling and Kayaking instruction and educational tours in the Pacific Northwest by certified instructor and guidebook author Rob Casey and our PSUPA certified guides. We’re a mobile business with great equipment, personal service and work with all skill levels. We also offer SUP Instructor training and Certification through the Professional Stand Up Paddle Association (PSUPA).
Why Pick Us?
– We offer indvidualized small group, private or 1-1 instruction and tours.
– You’ve had a poor SUP lesson or experience and want to try it again.
– You’ve recently purchased a new SUP or kayak and need instruction.
– You want to improve your existing paddling skills. We work with all levels.
– We have year round paddling tours in Seattle, Puget Sound or beyond.
– We provide the highest quality SUP & Kayak instruction with a strong focus on safety.
– You’re interested in becoming a certified SUP instructor.
– Corporate, company and school group tours and lessons available.
What We Offer:
– Expert instruction. All our guides are PSUPA and First Aid/CPR certified.
– We work with all body types, novice to advanced, ages 10 and up.
– Freighter & Tug Wave Surfing classes. Learn to surf in Seattle!
– Surfing, river, downwind, race, overnight trips and flat water instruction and tours
– Weekly summer SUP races on Shilshole Bay June – September. Learn More
– Custom classes and tours to fit your interest, level or location preference.
– Strong Focus on water safety so you have more fun and become a smarter paddler.
– We’re open all year and provide toasty wetsuits, booties, hoods and gloves.
– Alumni discounts.
– We co-host the St Paddles Day Race on Hood Canal at Alderbrook Resort 3/28
Contact us for more info: 206-465-7167 / Salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com
You Deserve a Good Paddle!
Articles including Salmon Bay Paddle & Rob Casey: Spokesman Review, Seattle Times, Wall Street Journal, Sup Magazine, Canoe Kayak Magazine, Paddling.net, Seattle Times #2, Curbed Seattle, SUP Magazine #2.
Check out Rob’s Paddling Guides from Mountaineer’s Books!