Who We Are. We provide Stand Up Paddling and Kayaking instruction and educational tours in the Pacific Northwest by certified instructor and guidebook author Rob Casey and our PSUPA certified guides. We’re a mobile business with great equipment, personal service and work with all skill levels. We also offer SUP Instructor training and Certification through the Professional Stand Up Paddle Association (PSUPA).
Why Pick Us?
- You prefer indvidualized small group, private or 1-1 instruction and tours.
- You’ve had a bad SUP lesson or experience and want to try it again.
- You’ve been wanting to try SUP or bought a new kayak and need a lesson.
- You want to improve your existing paddling skills.
- You’re seeking year round paddling tours in Seattle, Puget Sound or beyond.
- You value quality SUP & Kayak instruction with a strong focus on safety.
- You’re interested in becoming a SUP instructor.
What We Offer:
- Expert instruction. All our guides are PSUPA and First Aid/CPR certified
- We work with all body types, novice to advanced, ages 10 and up.
- Freighter & Tug Wave Surfing classes. Learn to surf in Seattle.
- Surfing, river, downwind, race, overnight trips and flat water instruction and tours
- Strong Focus on water safety so you have more fun
- We’re open all year and provide toasty wetsuits
Contact us for more info: 206-465-7167 / Salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com
You Deserve a Good Paddle!
Check out Rob’s Paddling Guides from Mountaineer’s Books!