Who We Are. We specialize in individualized small group Stand Up Paddling instruction and educational tours in the Pacific Northwest. We’re a mobile business with great equipment, personal service and work with all skill levels. Owner and SUP guidebook author Rob Casey provides expert and professional instruction and tours with help from his PSUPA certified guides. About Us
We also offer SUP Instructor training and Certification through the Professional Stand Up Paddle Association (PSUPA).
– Our patient certified instructors work with all body types, ages and skill levels from beginners to advanced ages 10 and up. Good balance not required.
– Strong focus on safety so you’ll have more fun. Read more about our Risk Management practices.
– High Instructor to Student Ratio. 2:6 for flat water and 2:4 for surf, river and open water classes and tours.
– We’re open all year for tours and lessons in Seattle, Puget Sound or beyond. No weather gets us down!
– We offer PSUPA instructor training and certification courses plus non-certified staff training.
– We work with schools, companies and organizations. Check out our Corporate Trips & Teambuilding page.
– We support our community by offering SUP races throughout the year that benefit various charities including the MS Society and the Ballard Elks Lodge #827 Scholarship Fund.
You deserve a good paddle!
Learn More in About Us
Questions? Contact Us: 206-465-7167 Salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com
Media: Tug Wave Surfing in Canoe Kayak Magazine 5/6/15, Spokesman Review, Seattle Times, Wall Street Journal, Sup Magazine, Canoe Kayak Magazine, Paddling.net, Seattle Times #2, Waggoner’s NW Boating, Curbed Seattle, “Should SUP be part of your wellness routine?” Read the article Rob wrote for Caldera Spa’s newsletter. See more on Media above.